Disclaimer: Talk to a Pastor does not provide psychological counseling services. We provide Pastoral and Biblical advice to those seeking spiritual answers.
Who we are
Talk to a Pastor is a free spiritual resource available to anyone in the world with an Internet connection. We are non-denominational and have a variety of pastors and other ministers who volunteer their time to answer your questions. We have offered this resource for nearly twenty years and have ministered to many thousands of people around the world.
How the website works
Correspondence with our pastors is through Email. Website visitors use our secure TALK TO A PASTOR FORM to share whatever is on their hearts. Our team of pastors is notified and someone will respond to you as soon as possible. Our pastors usually respond within 24 hours, but remember, they are all active in ministry and volunteer here. Someone will respond to you. Once a pastor responds to you, you may simply continue the conversation in the email thread.
Our Spiritual Commitment to you
Our pastors are dedicated, born-again Christians and ministers. Many have decades of ministerial experience. Some are certified Christian counselors, missionaries, prison chaplains or in some other ministry. Our commitments to you are:
- To treat you with respect you and take your correspondence seriously.
- To provide you with Biblical answers to your questions. We understand that not everyone may like a Biblical answer, but that is our commitment.
- Our pastors will never try to force you into believing something. Hopefully, we can help you came to a place of faith for yourself.
- Our pastors will not contact you unless you correspond with them first, then they will reply.
- We will not ask for donations from those who contact us for spiritual advice.
- Your correspondence is secure, confidential, and respected.
- We will not knowingly correspond with a person under 13 years of age without signed parental consent. Our form states this fact and asks for age verification.